Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend Fun

This weekend was a fun-filled weekend for Cory & I.

Friday evening we went over to our good friends, Lisa & Chris's house for dinner. It was so much fun. We hadn't seen them in several weeks so it was great getting to catch up with them over a fabulous dinner they prepared for us. They are getting married September 18th, so I got all the wedding updates. With James Bradford's birth date being so close to their wedding date, I had to decline on being a bridesmaid in her wedding. I felt awful but they were so understanding. I can't imagine not being there to see one of my best friends walk down the aisle. I hope & pray it will work out that I will be able to at least be able to get a glimpse of their special day. Friday evening was such a fun & special time.

Thanks so much for having us over and for a fabulous dinner! We had a wonderful time!

Saturday evening we went to the wedding of Jennifer Cooper & Bryan Myers. Jennifer is one of my dearest friend's younger sisters. Jennifer looked absolutely stunning and was just glowing. And of course her entire family was too. The Cooper family is by far one of the cutest families I know. From watching Mr. Cooper walk his bride down the aisle, and him walking down the bride of the day - his middle daughter, seeing Leslie and Katherine standing up there - just so overjoyed for their sister and so proud, and the whole family dancing together at the reception - they are all so precious and so dear to our family. It was a gorgeous wedding and everything was perfect. Here are a few pictures from the evening.





Congratulations Jennifer & Bryan!! We are so excited and so thrilled for y'all!

Today marks 22 weeks closer to meeting our precious baby boy. On my weekly email it said that he is the length of a Spaghetti Squash (11 inches) - but I have no clue what that is! And he weighs almost one pound! I received my first - "are you pregnant" question by one of the clients in our office. And I have received numerous belly bump pats and rubs. Especially by Grandma when is being introduced - James Bradford is already loving all the attention and affection he is getting! He is moving around alot and he just loves music. He was very active while we were at the Cooper/Myers wedding and at church on Sunday. He must like classical music - that must mean he is going to be very smart. Also, someone at the wedding said that the name "James Bradford" sounds like a presidents name. I'm sure Cory would prefer NFL football player, but President sounds good to me too!

1 comment:

  1. you look so great!!! i can't wait to see you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete