Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

To Old For Hannah Montana?!

Just because I'm in my late 20s & pregnant - does that automatically make me to old for Hannah Montana?!

I love Miley Cyrus (just in case you didn't know Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus are the same person!) I love her music, it's just so much fun! (don't ask me about the most recent music video - I haven't seen it. Where can you even watch music videos anymore?! All MTV plays is Jersey Shore and 16 & Pregnant) And I admit, I even watch an old Hannah Montana episode on Disney occasionally!

You can even catch me and Emily, aka, my partner in crime, jamming out to some Miley driving down the road, playing some spy tech or at home, having our own dance party. (our very favorite is Party In The USA) - She even gave me a Hannah Montana 2010 calendar for Christmas this year! How awesome is that?! (Although I hate to admit it, the Daniel Moore Calendar that my Dad got Cory bumped the Hannah Montana calendar - so Hannah Montana was donated to to Junior League's Bargain Carousel - sorry Em! But some lucky girl got an awesome purchase!)

Oh and I was extremely jealous of Emily when she took her niece and all her niece's girl friends to see Miley live the night before Alabama played Tennessee! Emily looked awesome sporting her Miley tshirt at our tailgate after the big win!
Anyways - so I'm in CVS the other day and getting ready to check out. Out of the corner of my eye, I see something sparkly in a basket. Attached to the basket is a sign that says 75% off. I can't pass up a sale basket, especially with something sparkly in it!! So I have to take a peek - and this is what I found:
I thought to myself - Can I justify this purchase?! - Am I need of Shampoo & Conditioner? - YES! , Does my hair need some "Ultra Glam Shine"? - TOTALLY!, Will this look good on the shower shelf when showing my home to potential buyers?- hmm, depends, but who cares! With $3.50 in CVS extra care bucks in my hand and at only $1.50 a bottle - I totally could justify some Hannah Montana hair products!!
I saw a couple friends of mine that evening and I told them about my bargain find. They laughed! And one of them told me I was cheap (which is the truth, but I prefer thrifty, bargain finder!) Not only was it a Super Fun Find, but it was cheap for hair products! - I couldn't wait to use it the next morning. WOW - it was awesome! My hair was so "Ultra Glam Shiny" and it even made me sing louder & better! (which Cory of course loved!) Not really, but seriously it did leave my hair smelling great, soft and actually did add some shine.

Conclusion: This is an adult tested and adult approved product -You can never be to old for Hannah Montana!!

5 comments:

  1. Girl, you crack me up! I love Hannah Montana too and I sing to her songs all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not know this about you?! I mean, I am your sister! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite post by far! I am so jealous of this find! How does it smell?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh educate yourself: http://perezhilton.com/tv/Miley_Cyrus_Cant_Be_Tamed/?ptvid=622ced8a81f86

    i'm not really into the bird theme, personally...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Love all the comments!!
    Sara - it smells like a vanilla flavor - yum! I'll let you smell it tonight at water aerobics! haha!
    Christine - thanks for the video. Although I Im a little disapointed in my sweet Miley. The bird theme is weird! ha!

    ReplyDelete