Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy (belated) Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there!! Special Shout out to my mom and to Cory's mom! We wouldn't be here without you! Thank you for your hard work and dedication to raising us over the past years! We love you both very much!


Whether your a mommy, grandma or Fur Mom - Thank you so much for everything you do!!

We had a nice weekend and special day yesterday. I received so many nice cards, calls and messages. And I even got my first Mothers Day gift! I felt so special, even though James Bradford isn't even here yet!
Yesterday evening we had my Mom, Dad, David & Laura over for dinner. We grilled out and just enjoyed celebrating our Mom. (I'm so upset with myself that I didn't get out the camera last night while everyone was over!) It was such a fun and happy time!

Today marks week 21! Hard to believe only 19 more weeks until our precious, little James Bradford arrives! He seems to be doing well. He lets me know he's there all the time. I feel him punching and kicking throughout the day. (which is just so amazing to me!) I can only feel it on the inside right now, but I hope for Cory to be able to feel it soon!

I am also starting to feel rather large and right now he is only 3/4 of a pound and the length of a carrot! I know I've still got a long way to go and I know the largeness is totally worth it!! I was feeling like I needed some pampering though, so on Saturday I went for a mani/pedi. How nice it was to sit and read while soaking my expanding feet / ankles, and getting leg and hand massages. I felt like a new woman after spending 2.5 hours there!

Overall though, I'm feeling great!! I'm loving pregnancy!!

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic, Anne!!! At 23 weeks is when I first noticed that I could SEE the bulges in my stomach each time Julia moved about (and that's also when Andy was first able to feel her (the two seem to go hand in hand.. makes sense!) - so start watching your stomach when you feel him moving. I really didn't think I'd be able to see anything on myself at that time, and was so happily surprised when I actually could! So fun and exciting - the second half of pregnancy was my favorite! ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete