Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

3 Years in Counting!

3 Years ago today I married my best friend. Not only was it the best day of my life, but it was the most fun day of my life.
The day was everything I dreamed of. - Getting married at the lake, being surrounded by family and friends, and just a big party with all my favorite people. And it was extra special to have our reception at my parents home.
The Lord blessed us with a beautiful rain free day. He teased with a clap of thunder, but not a drop of rain was in sight! It was just perfect!!
We even had Sabrina in on the festivities. Although she was a little timid and scared with so many people around and all the noise and music. She was a sport though. I really wanted her to be one of my flower girls, but no pets were allowed, so I settled on a picture, and it was perfect!
No wonder Sabrina was scared. Y'all know me - no party is complete without a dance party! To put in the words of my good friend Christine N. Stoops -
"Like a Club - Club Hall, Woot Woot"

Thanks to all of our family and friends who support us and pray for our relationship. Y'all are our witnesses to our vows and hold us accountable.
And we Thank You!
And a special thanks to my Mommy & Daddy for putting up with this Bridezilla and opening up your home and hosting the best day (and party) of my life. We hope and pray that our marriage will be as strong and as long as yours has been. (Coming up on 38 years - woot woot!)
And of course Cory! Thanks for putting up with me too! Thanks for being my best friend, confidant, provider, leader and everything else you are to me. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication. I am so blessed to have you as my husband. You are going to be such a wonderful father. I look forward to many more wonderful years with you and to continuing this journey that we sailed off to that afternoon 3 years ago on that Love Boat!
I love you Cory - Happy 3 Year Anniversary!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! What a sweet post. I loved going down memory lane. :) We love you both so very much!

    ReplyDelete