Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Fabulous Friday Finds - Smocked Swim Trunks

I love reading people's blogs. And I look forward to reading people's blogs when they have a special day - such as Flashback Friday or Weight Watchers Wednesday. Its something I look forward to and know there will be a post that day of interest to me. So I decided to start my own and call it Fabulous Friday Finds. I have been trying to come up with something since I started the blog, and this just all the sudden popped in my mind.

So what is considered a Fabulous Friday Find? To me, a Fabulous Friday Find - will be something that I purchased or found that was on sale, a bargain or free and that I personally think is Fabulous!

So here we go! I hope I can keep up and find something fabulous to post about each Friday!

Fabulous Friday Find of the day: Smocked Swim Trunks for James Bradford.


Several months ago, I was reading a blog and there were pictures of the blogger's daughter in an adorable smocked swimsuit. I told one of my friends, who is close friends with that particular blogger, "If I have a girl, I have to know where she got that smocked swimsuit" - I was in love with it.

Yesterday I went to the long awaited Lili Pad children's clothing store sale in Cahaba Heights. Just about everything in the store was 50% off - have to make room for the fall arrivals! I was so excited about getting some adorable things for James Bradford. The store was opening at 8:30am - so I told work I would be in late. (got my priorities straight!) and arrived right when they opened. The store was packed and people were everywhere.

I found several great things that I'm excited about, but the smocked swim trunks was by far my favorite - when I saw them, I just had to have them. I didn't know that they made boys smocked swimwear. So now on this nasty day in Birmingham - I'm dreaming of being at Lake Martin and in SanDestin next summer with my little family and envisioning James Bradford crawling around in the white sand, getting lots of kisses from Sabrina and splashing around in these darling swim trunks.

Happy Fabulous Friday!! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

1 comment: