Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

33 weeks & Showered Again!

Today I am 33 weeks - that is going off my original due date - Sept 20th. Since they haven't officially changed my due date, Im going to continue updating each with with that date. (Although going by last weeks ultrasound today I would actually be 34 weeks & 4 days - crazy!) Just 49 days to go and still feeling good! Although, today my rings seem a little tighter. Ugh! - Fingers beginning to swell. =( I don't want to take my rings off!! But I guess taking them off now, is better then having to cut them off later!!

I think I may of reached my nesting stage! I have been cleaning and washing all of James Bradford's clothes and just trying to get everything ready for his arrival. We are making progress though. His changing table /dresser and closet, are filled with cute clean clothes. And his bouncy seat, car seat and stroller are all put together - ready for his arrival! His diaper bag is all packed and ready for the hospital. Now if only Mom and Dad could get their bag together and ready!!

Yesterday we were very blessed to be showered by our Sunday School class. Another girl in our class and I were honored at a Diapers & Wipes shower hosted by the women of our class. It was such a sweet and special time - Great food and Great fellowship! And we spent time praying for the babies and for us mamas to be. All the prayers mean so much to our little growing family. It was so much fun! And check out all the loot:




We are stocked for awhile! Thank you Cornerstone Ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment