Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Setting the Bar . . .

So I have to confess, I love watching MTV's Teen Mom. I have heard some people say that it glamorizes teen pregnancy. (Those people must have never seen the show) It does not glamorize it at all. It really shows how difficult it is and the struggles they will face. - Relationship, Financial, School and everything. I actually think it's a decent abstinence tool.
Now, It does come on past my bedtime though, but the DVR records it each week. Yesterday when I woke up at 3:30am - I decided that was one of the things I would watch.
On Tuesday's new episode, Gary set the bar for James Bradford's first Easter!



(Sorry, I wish I knew how to edit it to make it shorter) Yes! He dressed up like the Easter Bunny!! Now I just need to find a suit like this for Cory! (Oh - and Cory will be much cuter and much more attentive and a way better dancing bunny!)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm just now reading this post--I try to check in every so often and love your blog!! And oh my gosh--I'm addicted to Teen Mom!!! I'm SO glad I'm not alone!! And poor Gary--I just want to slap some sense into that Amber!!!

    ReplyDelete