Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Fabulous Friday Finds - Pampers Diaper Deal

I am in diaper stockpiling mode. Trying to get the best deal out there on diapers now - so we aren't left running out and us having to pay full price for them.
My sister, Ellen, is helping me lots these days - with finding diaper deals and telling me what coupons to use and when. She is a pro - me not so much - I'm a diaper dealer in training.

Well this week, there is a pretty good diaper deal at CVS. Boxes of Pampers are marked down from $23.99 to $21.99. Then you get $10 Extra Care Bucks (ECBs - money to use in the future at CVS). Plus there is a $1.50 Pampers coupon from a past Sunday's paper and there is a CVS coupon where if you spend $30 you get $5 off. And if you have some ECBs to use (which I had $1) - its a pretty good deal.

Ultimately, I got a big box of 84 size 2 diapers for $9.49 - well actually a little less then that since I bought a couple more things and got $5 off.

If you have a CVS and are in need of some diapers - you should do this diaper deal - its good until Saturday.

Happy Fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment