Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Im back and 30 weeks closer!!

I know, I know - I have been a slacker in the blog world! I've heard it from numerous people and I admit it myself!
This past week and a half has been so busy. Having two 4 day weekends back to back at the lake is wonderful and relaxing and doesn't leave much time for blogging. Doesn't leave much spare time at work either - lots of work to do at the office!

That just means lots to catch up on this week. Baby Shower of a dear friend, 4th of July at Lake Martin with my parents and Cory's dad. Then this past weekend at Lake Lanier for my annual girls trip with some of my pledge sisters from college. Fun Fun times - lots to post about this week. Unfortunately minimal pictures though!

Today I am 30 weeks closer to meeting James Bradford! I have begun going to the Doctor every 2 weeks. This morning I had my 30 week checkup. James Bradford is doing great - He continues to measure ahead, this week, 1 week ahead.

James Bradford is currently approximately 15.7 inches and weighs 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage!). And his eyes and brain are continuing to develop.

We are starting to make preparations for his arrival. Cory has been working on a project - because we have been unable to sell our house and we only have 2 bedrooms and Cory works from home - we need both a nursery and an office. Cory had this idea that we turn a portion of our walk out storage (through a midget door in my closet) into a small office. At first I was totally opposed to it, I thought this was never going to work. Well over the past week Cory and has been working on the space, and now its just about finished! He put carpet in and got air and electricity running in there. Tonight he moved his office in and is going to work from there tomorrow. This means its almost time to make nursery preparations!! We have movers coming on Wednesday to move the rest of the furniture out of the once office / guest room - future nursery. Thanks to my parents and my brother we have great places to store our extra goods. And yes, that includes the gun cabinet! Once we paint and start setting up, pictures will be coming soon!!
And in other exciting news - we start our 'Prepared Childbirth Classes' tomorrow night with the hospital. It lasts for 4 weeks. We are really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment