Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Welcome to the 3rd Trimester! - Woot Woot!

Its official - This week I am in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy! I am 28 weeks today - just 12 (maybe less!) more short weeks to go or 84 days!
James Bradford now weighs approximately 2.25 lbs and measures 14.8 inches long! His weight this week is compared to a 'Chinese Cabbage' (oh how I love their vegetable illustrations!) He can now blink his eyes and see the light that is filtering through the womb.

I feel so blessed because I'm still feeling great and am still able to find that comfortable position every night for sleeping. - although Cory does wake me up some to remind me not to sleep on my back (I asked him to do this). At this stage in pregnancy, they suggest you sleep on your side rather then your back - for blood flow to your heart.

On Sunday we had an open house. We spent our weekend cleaning, scrubbing, beautifying and organizing with high hopes of lots of lookers. We did have a short break away from the house Saturday evening - we went to a friends wedding. (more to come on that later in the week), but overall that's all we did this weekend. We were left exhausted. Open House came and went - with only one looker - someone in our neighborhood looking for their sister. Total Frustration for me! Lesson learned though - if we do an open house again I'm not going to spend all weekend getting ready! So many other things we could of done with our time - spent with family and friends, working on some sewing projects, running errands that needed to get done and anything else other then getting ready for an open house . . . Anyways, I guess there is always a bright side - at least our home is now sparkling!

No comments:

Post a Comment