Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the Daddy's out there!
I hope each of you have a very special day. We had a fabulous day at the Hall house. Although James Bradford isn't here yet, I still think of this as Cory's first fathers day. (James Bradford will be here soon enough) This is how Cory started his day off - just a morning surprise from Sabrina & James Bradford. - Breakfast in Bed!

Then tonight we had my parents and David & Laura over to cook out and celebrate Father's Day. It was so much fun. We all had a great time together - We missed the Brooks clan though. (Although, I did get to see them on Saturday for Isaac's Birthday Party. - More to come on that later in the week.

Happy Father's Day Cory! You are going to be a great Daddy. Sabrina, James Bradford & I love you very much!


Happy Father's Day to the man I have admired my entire life! I love you Daddy!!

And Happy Father's Day to a wonderful Father in law! We love you very much!

And to all you other special men out there. Happy Father's Day! Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment