Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Another Diploma?!

No, not really - just a certificate of completion. Tuesday night was my final night of my photography class - Introduction to Digital Photography at the Birmingham School of Photography. It was so much fun and I feel like I learned a lot - although there is still so much more to learn and to understand. But now I have a better understanding of how to use my camera in manual mode and how to use the light meter to get pictures correctly exposed. Here are a couple pictures from our final assignment.





To finish up the class - we are having a field trip to the Birmingham Botanical Gardens this weekend. Should be fun and a great learning experience to put what I have learned over the past several weeks to use.
Next step - teach Cory how to use manual mode - Scary!! I hope I will be a good teacher!!

1 comment: