Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Fabulous Friday Finds - Starbucks Ice Cream


I know, I know - this probably shouldn't be considered a fabulous find. But last night - it was a fabulous find! - Especially to the pregnant girl grocery shopping at 6:30pm who hadn't eaten dinner yet! And I know - I didn't need to buy this at all (esp. with my glucose test coming up next week!) But it was calling my name and I couldn't pass it up.

I love Starbucks and I haven't given into any type of coffee drink since I have been pregnant. And to yours and mine amazement - I have only visited a Starbucks one time since January, and it was last week and I got fruit smoothie.

This I just had to give in on! First of all - at Publix this week, they are Buy One Get One Free. And I had a $1 off coupon from the paper or you can get one here. Leaving the final price of the pint of ice cream at $.96! Thats a bargain!! Plus I was craving something sweet and the Caramel Macchiato flavor sounded delicious! So hurry to your local Publix to try this ice cream - its amazing!
Happy Fabulous Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment