Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

27 Weeks Closer!

Today marks 27 weeks closer to meeting James Bradford. This is the last official week of my 2nd trimester. Wow - how time has flown! Hard to believe that July is next week! My goodness! People told me that pregnancy would fly and I never thought it would actually go this fast! So much to do in the next 13 weeks of our life to get ready for James Bradford's arrival!

I'm still feeling great and enjoying life. Although sleep has become even more important to me then ever I feel like! My alarm goes off way to early and I find myself hitting snooze far to many times! I have NEVER enjoyed taking naps (always felt like they were a waste of my day), and I am finding myself wanting naps and enjoying them. (Unfortunately though, working full time, there are no naps allowed! haha!)

James Bradford continues to grow and get stronger. His kicking, punching and hiccups are becoming more and more prevalent and powerful. This week James Bradford is weighing in at 2 pounds! (they compare this to a head of cauliflower - ha!) and is approx. 14.5 inches long with his legs extended! This week he is sleeping in regular intervals and is able to open and close his eyes. He also may begin sucking a thumb or finger this week! I wonder if he will?! I sucked my finger for years. Cory did not. Guess we'll just have to wait and see if he chooses to or not.

This week I go for my 28 week checkup. It will be a long appointment - as I have my glucose test this week. Cory is unable to go with me, so I think my sister may go with me. I'm excited - it will be fun for us to go together. Then after this appt - I start going every 2 weeks! HARD TO BELIEVE!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about getting to go with you! I love you and can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete