Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Isaac's 2nd Birthday Party!

Saturday was a fun filled day! I basically took a tour of Alabama - Birmingham to Madison to Birmingham to Selma and back to Birmingham.

First Stop: Madison Alabama = Isaac's 2nd Birthday Party

Isaac was having a joint party with a friend at my sister's house. They set up pools and yard toys and planned on a big backyard picnic grill out. The rain held off for a little - enough time for the kids to get wet, but then it started - the rain. So everyone moved inside for an indoor picnic. It was so much fun. They laid out blankets on the family room floor and everyone sat around enjoying the delicious lunch and the kids playing.



After lunch we had sang to the Birthday boys and ate cake. Check out this cake - it is amazing. One of my sister's friends spent all week making this. Her son was the other birthday boy. I am still so impressed with this cake! WOW!! What a an awesome talent and labor of love!




Mom, Dad & I had to scoot from the party a little early, so I could get back to Birmingham and get ready for the rest of my tour of Alabama.

Next Stop: Selma, Alabama - John Dobbin's Wedding - coming up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment