Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Reuniting Shower & 26 Weeks

This past Saturday I attended a bridal shower for a dear, fun friend of mine from college. It was such a fun time of catching up, reminiscing and celebration. Here is the beautiful and hysterical bride. She is getting married next month in Atlanta. Cory and I are looking forward to attending and dancing the night away with her and sweet friends!(We'll see how much dancing I'm up for at 30 weeks!) Here we are - the AOII girls who were in attendance at the shower. (Photo Credits - Thanks Becky!! I stole these off your facebook!!)

Sara (grey, pink and black dress) is pregnant too - she is due 2 weeks before us. She is also having a boy and his name is James Micheal. (Another double name!) It has been so much fun being pregnant together. She is my water aerobics buddy and its so fun and interesting to hear about her Drs appts before I go for mine. This past week she went for her glucose test - Supposedly orange flavor is better then the fruit punch. Ill take her advice on that for when I go next week!!

Well its official - less then 100 days to go until James Bradfords arrival. 98 days to be exact! Today marks 26 weeks! This week I woke up, and wasn't ready to start the work week - another case of the Mondays! Well then I started thinking about - only about 13 more Monday's until maternity leave! Woohoo! Mondays are always the hardest for me - Can we not skip Mondays, and just start our work week on Tuesday?! Anyways, so sorry there is not picture. I will post one tonight or tomorrow. My photographer was still in the bed when I left for work this morning!
Here are the stats of James Bradford this week- weighing in at 1 2/3 lb and is 14 inches long. And of course - we can't forget our veggie analogy - drum roll please - he is the size of a "English Hothouse Cucumber" - seriously - like I said last week. Who knows what these things are?!


So I had to look it up! Here it is!! Just looks like a cucumber to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment