Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Surprised and Spoiled!

Today at work, my coworkers surprised me with a baby shower lunch. I was told this morning that the office was going to order in lunch for everyone because it had been a "bad week." I didn't realize it had been a bad week - but I would never turn down a free lunch. Olive Garden or my Lean Cuisine?!- I think I will go with Olive Garden and save my Lean Cuisine for tomorrow!

While I was on the phone chatting with my sister (Ellen - were you told to call me?!) they were setting up lunch in the conference room and putting out this cute cake.


We had a yummy lunch and a delicious and adorable cake. ( I did not have my camera, but one of the girls took pictures on her IPhone for me)


They spoiled us with a Bama bib (James Bradford needed one of these for game day tailgating with the MLA tailgaters) and with a generous gift card to Buy Buy Baby. Now to decide what to get! Maybe James Bradford's big boy car seat or maybe even indulge in a jogging stroller!
Over these past 6.5 years at Baxley Dillard - they have treated us so well. I am so thankful for this job and that they are so willing to accommodate me part time after James Bradford's arrival. Thank You everyone at Baxley Dillard Dauphin McKnight & James!!

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't told to call you!!! But I guess that worked out perfectly!! Hope to see you tonight! Love you!

    ReplyDelete