Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Super Grandma!

Over the past couple weeks I have been extremely thankful for all the love and support that has been poured out on since the arrival of James Bradford.


All the emails, cards, meals and help has been greatly appreciated. THANK YOU, THANK YOU! ( I apologize for slow response to emails and being behind on Thank you notes)


We are loving being a family of 3 and we are so blessed to have James Bradford. Parenthood is hard though! So all the support and love has helped me so much. And I can't say Thank You enough!


A huge shout out and thank you to my mom aka Super Grandma! Ever since we got home, my mom has been a huge help and on call 24/7. She runs over as soon as she gets my phone call - whether it be 9:30pm or 4am (or whatever time I call). I sure am glad that she and my dad live so close (how close?! - in our same neighborhood, not even a 1/2 mile away!) She stays and takes care of James Bradford, so Cory and I can sleep and just wakes me up for feeding times. She cleans, does laundry, runs errands, provides doggy day care and has taken incredible care of us. She has been so patient and loving even when I am overtired and and frustrated.


Thank you Mom for all your help, your unconditional love and support for us & James Bradford. We love you Grandma!!

2 comments: