Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

38 Weeks & Happy Labor Day!

"Our bags are packed, we're ready to go . . " Oh we're ready to go alright, but no sign of baby yet!! I thought James Bradford would be here by now - but hello week 38! Today I am officially 38 weeks pregnant! I am still feeling great, but I am very ready to have this baby! I have had a fantastic and easy pregnancy, but feeling uncomfortable and huge is starting to get tiresome. And plus I cant wait to meet and hold this precious life that God is going to so graciously bless Cory and I with. Sorry to the 7 people that voted we would have the baby this past week - here's to hoping the 10 people that voted for this week are right!!

At 38 weeks, James Bradford should weigh approximately 6.8lbs and be 19.5 inches long (like a leek!). His organs have progressed and his is now able to live outside of the womb successfully and he even is able to grab things with his little fist! - I cant wait for the little fist to be able to grab my finger! So come on James Bradford - hurry up, we can't wait to meet you!!

Labor day must be a day for laboring! We got word from 2 friends that they are in the hospital having their babies. I keep telling James Bradford - wouldn't it be fun to share your birthday?! One of our friends went in yesterday and another one of our friends went in in the middle of the night. Cant wait to meet these precious baby boys! Maybe after meeting them in the next day or so, James Bradford will be wanting to make his appearance and meet us!

This weekend was a relaxing one, and I'm glad it's not officially over yet. I love 3 day weekends. Saturday was such a fun day, filled with lots of football. For Cory though, unfortunately though, this was the first Bama Home football he has missed in 3 years. Poor Thing! Oh well - we set up our own tail gate, had friends over and grilled out and still enjoyed a big Bama win!

Next week Bama plays Penn State. Cory has been looking forward to this game for 2 years now. It's the only game he cares about seeing all season - So I am hoping James Bradford arrives before or after so he is able to attend! Although, of course he is more then happy to miss if James Bradford chooses to make his arrival - its me, that really hopes that Cory is able to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment