Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Quick Week 38 Appointment Update

Just wanted to write a quick update about my 38 week appointment today. I went in thinking "This is it - James Bradford is coming this weekend." I thought there was going to be much progression and I was super excited about the appointment.
We go in and see the Dr. - no change! NO CHANGE?! Are you kidding me?? No change, in the past 2 weeks?! Still 50% effaced and 1cm dilated. Next appointment - next Thursday. Bummer! My Doctor is going to be out of town this week, so that's the only plus of him not coming this week - I really want her to deliver him.

On a more exciting note though - Bama kicks off their season opener tomorrow. ROLL TIDE! Who knows why, but why would the current #1 team in the nation be televised on pay per view?! Oh well, we don't care! We are setting up our tailgate with our fellow MLA tailgaters and gonna tailgate right here at home and watch the game. Tent, Outside TV, Grill, Lucky Shakers and all!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and that are your team wins tomorrow. (Unless of course you are a San Jose fan!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Anne, been there done that! I was 1 cm & 50% with Trevor for FOUR weeks! You'll make it though! It'll be here before you know it! Can't Wait!

    ReplyDelete