Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

While Mommy was at work . . .

As you know, last week was my mommy's first week back at work. Although she was sad to leave me each day, I have to admit I had lots of fun with my Aunt Ellen and my cousins, Davis & Isaac.

Each day mommy would drop me off a little after 8 a.m. Each day Aunt Ellen had a fun outing planned. We went to the park, to a friends house, hung with Aunt Laura and of course we had lots of play time. Davis and Isaac taught me lots of things. They taught me all about their favorite things - Thomas The Train, Toy Story and how to play together! They sang to me and laughed with me- It was so much fun!!

Aunt Ellen was so great with helping me stay on a schedule. Mom was worried that I was going to resist naps and that I would have to eat every 2 hours. Well, with Aunt Ellen's love and dedication to me, I took several naps a day and she only had to feed me 3 times, rather then the 4 times that mommy thought I might have to! (eating one less time was extremely helpful to my mommy - as for some reason she thinks her milk is precious!)

I had so much fun each day, but I looked forward to my mommy getting home a little after 5 and getting to be held and loved on by her - and daddy of course too, when we got home.









Here are some pictures Aunt Ellen took on Thursday - our last day together. Thanks so much Aunt Ellen for taking such good care of me and for being such a huge help to my mommy. I had so much fun!! Can't wait for you to take care of me again!

2 comments:

  1. Anne! He has gotten so big! I hardly recognize him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun and loved taking care of precious James Bradford! See you soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete