Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Practicing

This is what we have been doing lately -


Practicing spending time and taking naps in our pac n play. We are heading to Lake Martin for Thanksgiving where we will be celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas with the Grinnell side of the family. I volunteered to have James Bradford sleep in room (while actually in the walk in closet) with Cory and I so my 2 nephews could be in the nursery with the crib and twin beds. We will be turning the closet into his room - with his pac n play, night light, sound machine and hopefully a rocking chair! - It will be just like home (hopefully!) Thank goodness for large walk in closests!!!

We can't wait to get their Wednesday! Hopefully James Bradford will sleep like a champ. Last night he slept over 7 hours straight. WOOHOO!!! I am so proud of my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment