Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Highlight Of My Day

Now that my mom is back in town - she is in full swing (week 3!) of taking care of James Bradford while I'm at work!

It is working out fabulously! She just lives right around the corner, so each morning I drop him off (most mornings in a hurry - couldn't make it to work on time before baby, definitely cant make it on time now!) James Bradford has been perfect and is like clock work on his schedule. He and Grandma have so much fun together. He helps her around the house, they go for strolls in the stroller, run errands, watch Gramps tile and paint the sun room and the best part - The highlight of my day at work - is they come visit me!! Depending on Grandmas schedule and what I have going on at work they either come for the morning or afternoon feeding.

Pumping and feeding accommodations take place in a storage closet - just enough room for me, Grandma and James Bradford. Such a special time!


Thank you Grandma and James Bradford for making my work day such much brighter!!

1 comment:

  1. Anne, He is getting so big! I hardly recognize him! We need to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete