Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Restless Nights

Some nights James Bradford sleeps like a champ. He will go down around 9pm and not wake up until 4:30am then he eats and goes right back to sleep.


Other nights - not so much. Actually to be honest, I'm not sure if it's him or me. Some nights he wakes up and I go in the nursery and feed him and I actually am the one that falls asleep and before I know it my alarm is going off.


Well, if its a rough night - this is where you can find James Bradford and I. - Asleep in our chair!

Thank goodness for our fabulous comfy chair. I couldn't do the long nights without it. Well maybe I should of opted for an old rickety wooden rocking chair - then maybe I wouldn't fall asleep!!

Oh to our restless nights - Gotta love them though for all those sweet and precious cuddles I get from my cuddly baby boy.

2 comments: