Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

2nd Week Back at Work

It is my 2nd week back to the daily grind of going to work. And its still hard to leave my baby. I can't believe that my maternity leave has already come and gone.

This week Debbie came down from Nashville to help us take care of James Bradford while I was at work. She was extremely helpful. I don't see how she did it - took care of the baby and cleaned our house. It's one thing at a time for me!

While Debbie was here she took James Bradford to get his picture made. The pictures turned out really cute.

This outfit that James Bradford is wearing is very special. Both Cory and his brother and cousin all wore this outfit as a baby and had their picture taken in it. James Bradford's cousins, Trevor and Caleb also had their picture taken in it. I love the picture, but it also makes me laugh - that hat makes me thing of him as being a French painter!!
This is the other shot Debbie got done of him. SO CUTE! This is one of my favorite Christmas gowns of his for this year. And that look on his face is priceless!!

Thanks Debbie for all your hard work and help! James Bradford loved getting to spend that extra special time with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment