Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Luncheon with the Ladies

Hey, it's me - James Bradford! Just wanted to share with you a special thing I got to do with my Grandma yesterday. Every year her and 2 of her closest friends get together for a Christmas celebration brunch. And this year - I got to go!! It was so much fun. I loved getting love from Mrs. Cooper and Mrs. Williamson! They are such sweet ladies. And they even let me be their centerpiece on the table while they ate. Here are 2 pictures that Mrs. C took of me and texted to my mommy.

I was busy talking with the ladies - you know, chimming in during their girl talk!

Here I am - as their beautiful centerpiece!!

Thanks Grandma for letting me come to yalls special luncheon and thank you ladies for such fun time. Hope to do it again soon!! Thanks for all the love and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment