Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Cute Sleep

So Ive become obsessed with taking pictures of James Bradford and that includes picture of him sleeping! He's just so cute and cracks me up how he sleeps sometimes! Of course I don't take any while he is sleeping in his crib, I am to scared of interrupt "that" sleep - I cherish his crib sleeping time. I don't know why, he's so good at going down at night in the crib, but napping during the day in the crib is much harder. He prefers his swing, car seat and arms. Operation breaking him of this habit, is hopefully going to happen this week!

Here are some recent pictures of him sleeping - Enjoy!


Sleeping on our way home from getting our Christmas Tree

Napping in this Little Lamb Swing.

Napping in Mommy's arms.
He has been doing so well sleeping at night. He has been waking up between 4-5am. This is what he looked like on the monitor after I put him back down to bed. Cracks me up!

He fights sleep so much. He turns his head back and forth until he finally falls asleep. This was taken yesterday morning before church while taking nap 1. His bib looks like a super hero cape! He's his mommy's super hero!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to catch up on all of these adorable pictures!!! I need some James Bradford hugs. :) :) He is so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liam was the same way- did great crib sleeping at night, but would rarely nap well in the crib in the day. He's getting better, and James Bradford will too. I love seeing your photos- he's precious! Hope to see him in real life sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete