Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

James Bradford is 11 Months!!

James Bradford is 11 months! Just one more month till he turns 1 - I can't believe it!!
James Bradford has conquered crawling (and the stairs!) and is now actually now working on his walking skills. Everyday he is getting better at standing and balancing without the help of anyone or anything.!!
He is a great sleeper (about 11.5 hours every night!) and we have finally perfected the 2 nap schedule. His daily schedule looks like this:
6:30am - Wake up
7:15am - Breakfast
9:00am - Morning Nap
10:30am / 11am - Awake
12:30pm - Lunch
1:30/2pm - Afternoon Nap
3:30/ 4pm - Awake
5:30pm - Dinner
6:30pm - Bath
7:00pm - Goodnight!
It took awhile to finally get this down but it was totally worth it!

James Bradford is a great eater. He still mostly eats just fruit and veggies. His favorites include bananas (whole - he won't eat them cut up!!), watermelon, mango, peaches, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes. He also loves unsalted saltine crackers!
He is a chatter box! In the past week or so, he has really found his voice. He talks and talks. He will be sitting on the floor playing by himself just talking away. It's so cute - I can't wait to be able to understand what he is saying!

He loves to brush his teeth. I assist him, then he likes to do it himself. He and I brush our teeth together and he gets so excited!

Yesterday he got his first boo boo =( I was in the bathroom getting ready for my birthday party (more to come on that soon) and he was crawling really fast from the hall into the bathroom and hit his face on the tile. He began screaming and I picked him up and saw blood in his mouth. His lip immediately began to swell. I immediately call my mom for support and advice. I end up giving him a water/juice bottle then ice. Luckily he wasn't upset for long. And immediately the swelling went down - Thank Goodness! My poor baby - I know this is the first of many!
He is a fish - he loves the water. The pool, the lake, the ocean, the bath, my water glass and even the dog's water bowl! He loves it all! We were just given a water/sand table (Thanks Ellen & Dan!) and I can't wait to set it up on our porch and watch James Bradford play in it. He is going to love it!!
Happy 11 Month Birthday to my sweet baby boy!! We love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment