Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Big 3-0


It's officially to late to make a 30 before 30 list!! On Tuesday, I officially turned 30! 30 - really?! And I'm eldest of both my high school and college friends. I always loved being the oldest - being the oldest meant getting my driver's permit first,first to get a car and driver's license and being first to be able to drink. (legally that is!) But first to turn 30 - that's not as cool!
I remember my mom turning 30 - well maybe I more remember seeing pictures of the party, rather then officially remembering it! But I was there!
To celebrate this big milestone, Cory and my sweet friend Emily, threw me and Emily's husband a Birthday party. It was originally going to be a surprise, but the beans were spilled and Jeff found out about it and Emily and Cory decided it would be best to tell me. So several weeks ago, the told me about it. I was super excited because it was going to be a Fiesta!
They did a fabulous job with everything - they had been planning this shindig since January. It was at the beautiful home and Jeff and Emily Jensen. And everything was perfect. It was special to get to share a party with Jeff, as he is one of my favorite people.



There was no better way to spend my party with such sweet family and friends!! Thank you all for making it such a special time. And a BIG thanks to Cory and Emily for planning it!

No comments:

Post a Comment