Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Casey's Bachelorette Weekend

On of my dear friends, Casey, is getting married in October. In celebration of her, we headed to "Camp Collier" on Lake Martin for her bachelorette weekend. Casey currently lives in New York City so she and and 5 of her girl friends flew in. It was so fun having the fab four back together and meeting and spending time with Casey's other friends. Mrs. Collier had a perfect weekend planned for us. We had great food, drinks and fun! And we even learned how to make and can pear honey. I had never thought about learning to can - but now I am so excited about trying it!


Fab Four Reunited

All of us at dinner at Willow Point
Cheers!!
Enjoying the day!
At Wahoos
I'm the bride - woot woot!!
Lingerie Shower
The weekend was so much fun. I cant wait to for the wedding and to see all these sweet girls again!
And a huge thanks to my wonderful husband for taking care of James Bradford all weekend. They had so much fun together. And what a fabulous surprise to come home to a perfectly clean house. I'm a lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment