Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

Hard Days Work!

Yesterday morning, James Bradford and I dropped by Aunt Emily's office for a little visit. We had so much fun - and James Bradford worked very hard. Here is a recap of his schedule (from his point of view):


As Uncle Jeff says "Its never to early to teach the powers of compounding interest!"



I'm typing as fast as I can - Aunt Emily works her employees hard! She said she would hire me, but I turned her down - do you see how fast I'm typing - she is a drill sergeant!


"Thank you for calling Regions - this is James Bradford, How may I help you today? - Why Yes, I am the new branch manager here!"


I worked hard for this leisure time of propping my feet up - and for the money!! (and no I didn't get to put the money in my mouth - I wasn't allowed to =( - you know how my mom is about germs!)

After a hard days work - time to play and work on my 2nd career - singing and smiling!




Thanks Aunt Emily for letting us visit you at work! We had so much fun! I cant wait to come back to and work with you and all your employees again!

2 comments:

  1. Great job James Bradford!! Can't wait to give you lots of hugs and kisses tomorrow!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!!! He is the best person I have ever worked with! Glad you guys could come visit!

    ReplyDelete