Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

The Perfect Ending To A Perfect Day


Yesterday was a day both Cory and I will never forget. It was so incredibly memorable. And the day ended with a perfect ending!
After upon arriving back to work after such a fun and exciting morning, I was so excited to tell everyone at work. (Most everyone was guessing a girl!) So I told everyone about our future son and they were all surprised, but thrilled about us having a boy. My boss had already left for the day, so I immediately picked up the phone to call him. (He was prob. the most excited out of anyone at the office when I announced we were expecting - so I wanted to tell him our news, before he heard it from anyone else) I told him we were having a boy and he was so excited. In celebration he wanted to send us out to dinner - his treat!! We were blown away by his generosity. He called and made reservations at the Veranda (which I had only been to once for a rehearsal dinner years ago) for us. It was so sweet and generous of him.
We arrived at the restaurant and we're greeted with phenomenal service and wined and dined on delicious gourmet food. It was incredible!!
The gift of Mr. Baxley's generosity was the perfect ending to our perfect day!

1 comment: