Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Almost Half Way There!!

A dear family friend of ours took a picture each week of her baby bump and blogged about what was going on in her life each week. Every week I go back over to her blog and check out what she looked like and what was going on with her during that week of her pregnancy. I thought - "what a great way to remember and be able to look back." So here we go - here's a look at the Baby Bump thus far!
19 Weeks!
Today marks the 19 weeks point. (Please excuse the lovely appearance - had just returned home from a prenatal water aerobics class.)
On that note - I have been taking a class through the Hospital with a friend of mine from college, who is due 2 weeks due before us. It has been such fun time getting to know other girls who are pregnant and hear about their present and past pregnancies and experiences.

*Stay tuned later this week - Thursday we have our "BIG" 20 week ultrasound. We have decided to find out Baby Hall's gender - I can't wait any longer!! Grandma (my mom) and DeDe (Cory's mom) will be in attendance.

Will it be a Boy??? Or will it be a Girl??? I would love to know what your guess is!!

This is my very first pregnancy shot! 3.5 weeks pregnant!! We had found out that we were expecting Jan. 4, the Monday prior to leaving for our trip to California to see the Crimson Tide win the National Championship. It was extremely hard not to tell our little secret - As we hadn't told anyone our exciting news. Cory jokes that our child is already so spoiled - "it's" first football game, that "it" was in attendance of, was the National Championship game!


Speaking of Exciting News: Here is the video from when we told my parents about the baby 2 weeks after the above picture had been taken (excuse the "no editing" skills - Im not very tech savy yet!)

As you can tell Grandma & Gramps are so exicted about their future grandbaby!


7 comments:

  1. I love this video...I almost cried! So glad you have a blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is PRECIOUS in the video. I teared up when I saw her crying and heard you crying! I'm SO excited for you & Cory! Love y'all!

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about you having a blog!!! Yippee!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for having a blog! I am going to guess that you are having a boy. I cant wait to find out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I. LOVE. IT.!! :) (Especially the shout-out, thank you!) teehee :) I can't wait to check in with your posts and reminisce about our own pregnancy adventure/live vicariously through you guys! Your video of your mom and dad finding out was precious! I remember watching Ellen and Dan's video on Christmas making the announcement to them for one of the boys - such a great surprise and so great to have caught it on film! You're looking FAB - keep it up! :)
    Looking forward to Thursday......!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne and Cory, we are SO EXCITED about your announcement!!! The video was priceless!!! I have to connect back up with your mom now that she is back in B'ham...I would love to help with a baby shower for you sweetie...ok?!? I think you're having a boy...but what do I know, I thought Brooke was having a girl :) love you, Mrs. Webb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much! Yall are too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete