Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of School!

Today was James Bradford's first day back at Mother's Day Out. He has three new teachers this year and is in a new classroom. He was a "lamb" last year and this year he is a "guppie". He was was a little sad when I left this morning, but this afternoon when I arrived he was playing and happy as can be. Some of his classmates from last year are in his class, so Hip Hip Hooray for friends!!

This year he will be going Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. On Mondays, I will actually be working in the 2 year old "Pandas" across the hall. I am really excited about my new job and the time I will get to spend up at the church with all the sweet kiddos. Last week I spent some time up in the Panda room decorating and getting ready for the start of school. It was so fun getting to spend time and getting to know the know the other teachers and the teachers that would be with James Bradford this year. And the best part - Every day is take your baby to work day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment