Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Birthday Celebration


On James Bradford's actual birthday we had our own little celebration. James Bradford awoke to hearing Happy Birthday over and over. And even a few tears from his mommy. I still can't believe he is already a year. I'm crazy I know - I just can't believe my baby is on his way to toddler hood! I made him a special breakfast - scrambled eggs, toast and grapes! It was the first time for eggs and toast. Loved the toast - not a fan of the eggs. During breakfast he received a special phone call from Davis and Isaac. They called to sing him happy birthday. He loved it! And laughed and clapped his hands. The smile on his face was priceless!
After Breakfast we opened family presents. James Bradford was much more excited about the boxes and tissue other then the presents. We got him a Push Wagon and I made him an outfit to wear to his birthday party.
During his nap we put together the wagon, and when he woke up he loved playing with it. Unfortunately, September 14th, isn't a national Holiday - So Cory had to work. So while Cory worked, we continued to celebrate throughout the day. James Bradford and I went to the zoo with Grandma. It was so much fun. He rode the carousel and the train for the first time. (Thanks Grandma!!)


And we enjoyed the petting zoo! We loved meeting new friends and even a couple other kids there on their birthday!
We were exhausted after a full morning at the zoo so we headed home for a nice long nap. And then it was playtime all over again!
It was such a fun day!! I was sad to see the day end. Happy Birthday to my sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment