Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Look Mom - No Crutches!!

This morning I went to the Dr. for a check up on my leg. He cleared me to kick the crutches. Woohoo!! I am so excited!! He is very pleased on how my leg is healing. He also said I no longer need to wear my brace. It has been a long 10 weeks, and finally I am able to walk freely again!!
As of right now I am free to walk, but still need to take it easy. He has recommended me to still wait another two weeks from returning to work - so I will go back on March 14th. He also says I am only to walk short distances right now. That's fine with me! Although I cant wait to get out in the pretty weather and stroll with James Bradford and walk with Sabrina. I will be able to do that in 2 weeks!! Woohoo!!
The only other limitation I will have is that I will have to wait another 6 months until I try jogging and or running.

Oh it feels so good to be back on my feet again! God is so good!! Thank you for all your prayers and support!! I couldn't have made it without you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment