Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Top 10 in 2010

Several blogs that I read did a post called "Top 10 in 2010", I thought I should copy! So here it is, my list:
Top 10 Most Memorable Memories in 2010 (in no particular order, other then number 1!)
10. Finding out I was pregnant - January 4th
9. Traveling to Pasadena to see the Tide win their 13th National Championship! Roll Tide! - January 7
8. Going to NYC to see one of my besties from high school. - January 14
7. Celebrating my Grandmother's 80th Birthday at the Lake. - May
6. Date with the Grinnell girls to see the Sound of Music - August
5. Breaking my leg at work - December 21
4. 4 Fabulous Baby showers! June, July, August, September
3. Trying to sell our house, didn't sell - making it work for a family of 3
2. Celebrating our 3rd anniversary
And the the #1 memory of 2010 . . .
1. Having James Bradford!!! - September 14

No comments:

Post a Comment