Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Another Recap

Once again - Mom has put the blog on the back burner. I think it's because of me, James Bradford. Since mom has been so busy taking care of me and trying to cope with the reality of having to return to work next week, I decided that I would help her out by updating the blog with what we have been up to recently. We've been busy and having so much fun.

My mommy has been working on making sure I get some tummy time in each day. Its not my favorite thing, but I know I gotta do it! My big sister Sabrina does tummy time with me too!
This past Saturday Alabama played Tennessee. We went to Aunt Emily & Uncle Jeff's for dinner and to watch the game. It was so much fun, and I met 2 new friends - there were 2 other babies there! It was a late night for me. Mom and I went took a nap! And Alabama won - woohoo, Roll Tide!




On Sunday, Uncle Dan, Aunt Ellen, Davis and Isaac stopped by on their way through town. It was so fun to see them, and it was so special as it was my first time to hang out with Uncle Dan. It was fun hanging out with my cousins too. They are so fun. (and funny!) They sang to me and tickled and kissed my toes. I am learning to be a good sharer - I let them play on my play mat and even in my crib!




Sunday afternoon, Mommy got me all dressed up and we went to our first birthday party. We were supposed to go to a Halloween party after this party, but I was cranky and fussy so we decided just to go home and call it a day. Here is a picture of mommy and I hanging out at the party. While we were at the party, mommy took me to one of the rooms for me to nurse. Guess what we found?? We were in my future Mothers Day Out classroom and my name was on the wall. I don't start going until January, but I am so excited to be a little lamb! And can't wait to meet all my new friends!!

On Monday it was one of mommy's good friends birthdays, so we met Aunt Leslie for lunch at O'carrs - it was so much fun. And it was so sweet and special of her to hold me and feed me. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
She also brought me a surprise - her mommy had gotten me a new bib. I love it! Isn't it so cute!! Thank you Mrs. C!
Today we had a busy day. We started our day at lactation. GUESS HOW MUCH I WEIGH?! - I now weigh 9 pounds 4.5 ounces. (Last week I was 8 pounds, 6.5 ounces) I am still going through a growth spurt. Mommy was sad, but had to swallow her pride and start supplementing with some formula. I mostly just need the extra food at night time. Daddy has been being a huge help though to mommy - he has been giving me my midnight feeding. And its so special to be able to spend that time with him. After lactation we met Miss Sara and James Michael at the Pumpkin patch. We had so much fun! I was a little fussy, so I decided to take a little nap. It was a fun time!! Here are some pictures of our time!





And thats a short recap of what has been going on with us. Stay tuned - We have so much fun, Im sure Mommy (or I) will be updating the blog again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Anne, I LOVE your blog, and how you write it from James Bradford's perspective!! You are such a gifted writer! I can't believe how much he has grown--we need to plan a walk soon so I can see him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Davis and Isaac loved getting to visit with ya'll and can't wait to tickle and kiss James Bradford's toes next week! Love you!

    ReplyDelete