Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Goodbye Flats, HELLO HIGH HEELS!

14 weeks of wearing flats has really gotten old. You know me, I love my high heels. My outfit isn't 'me' unless it's paired with some 4in heels! Well today I went for my final visit with my surgeon. He said everything looks great!! He looked at my xray and said its perfect! Of course I will continue to have aches and pains after being on my feet and while exercising especially these next few months. But he set me FREE! No more visits with him and no more physical therapy. WOOHOO!! (Mom - how about that Margarita night with the girls that we've talked about?!?!) Best news of all - was when I asked (the question that's been on my mind during the entire time I've been off my feet) - "When can I wear high heels again?" His answer - the best news I had heard in a long time - "NOW! (just not everyday all day)" (all I heard was NOW though!) Perfect timing - James Bradford is getting Baptized this Sunday and I did not want to wear some flats - so Ill be breaking out those high heals!
GOODBYE FLATS - HELLO HIGH HEELS!!!

1 comment:

  1. ah, the important things in life. ;) i'm glad that your recovery is complete! enjoy james bradford's baptism!!!

    ReplyDelete